I was tagged by Hallie over at Belles and Whistles, so here we go…
5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Working in another division of the company I now am at today!
2. Probably dealing with my winter blues
3. Writing short stories
4. Hanging out with friends and avoiding relationships
5. Basically, doing everything I’m doing today, only 20 pounds lighter and with two different cats in the house
5 things on my to-do list today
1. Drafting text for a work project
2. Going to gym (which I did, only I found out it closed!)
3. Drinking lots of water (I just drank some more)
4. Eating well (oatmeal for breakfast, soup for lunch, and probably some veggie concoction for dinner)
5. Searching those horrid online dating sites fruitlessly (went on one called Ethical Singles yesterday. The only guy in my age range wrote in his subject line “Capitalism must end!” Uh, I’ll pass…
5 things I would if I were a millionaire
1. Buy a house.
2. Set up a scholarship fund for writers.
4. Hire a personal trainer and dietician.
5. Invest wisely.
5 things I’ll never wear again
1. My favorite size 6 little black dress.
3. Palazzo pants (does anybody else remember those? See the little drawing above.)
4. Anything that reveals anything in the vicinity of a midriff
5. Platform shoes
5 favorite toys
1. Barbie dolls
3. My stuffed animals, especially Bess and Pinkie
4. Card games
5 bloggers to tag
And anyone else who wants to take a stroll down memory lane with this meme!